In this federal appellate case, one of the first argued under the 2008 Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), Partner Dave Scher successfully argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Court that temporary conditions, such as “broken legs and injured tendons,” constitute a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Focused On Employment, Whistleblower And Business Law
- Your rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Court of Appeals Suspends OSHA’s Vaccine Mandate
- SEC Releases Significant Whistleblower Report for Fiscal Year 2021
- What you need to show to prove racial discrimination in employment
- HR mistakes that small and medium-sized business owners often make