In this federal appellate case, one of the first argued under the 2008 Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), Partner Dave Scher successfully argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Court that temporary conditions, such as “broken legs and injured tendons,” constitute a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Focused On Employment, Whistleblower And Business Law
- Do small businesses need in-house legal counsel?
- Retaliation Protection for Employees Disclosing COVID-19 Fraud
- Hoyer Law Group Takes a Stand Against VA’s Futile Accommodation Efforts
- How Do I File a Claim of Employment Discrimination?
- What small business owners should know about corporate governance