In this 2009 case tried before a jury in D.C. Superior Court, Partner Dave Scher secured a $282,000 verdict for a whistleblower under the D.C. Whistleblower Protection Act, D.C. Code §§ 1-615-.51 to .59, after he stood up to school administrators who were deceiving the students, the public, and the federal government.
Focused On Employment, Whistleblower And Business Law
- Do small businesses need in-house legal counsel?
- Retaliation Protection for Employees Disclosing COVID-19 Fraud
- Hoyer Law Group Takes a Stand Against VA’s Futile Accommodation Efforts
- How Do I File a Claim of Employment Discrimination?
- What small business owners should know about corporate governance